How to Appear Offline on Xbox One – After a stressful day at work,
you surely can’t wait to go home to relax while playing your favorite game on Xbox One.
a bunch of notifications from players who want to have a chat
or ask you to join their party will definitely ruin your mood.
Xbox Live indeed allows players from all over the world to participate in a group chat.
Still, it isn’t always something we want to do while using the console.
In this article, you will learn how to appear offline on Xbox One,
so you can play the games without being disturbed.
Two Simple Ways on How to Appear Offline on Xbox One
There are two methods to make you appear offline to specific players or all players.
If you are planning to conceal the online status from every player,
including your friends,
you simply need to change a few settings in the console.
Here is how to execute it:
- The moment you have signed into your Xbox Live account,
- go to the quick menu by pressing the Xbox button on a controller you are using right now.
- From the “Sign in” menu on the left side of the screen,
- Scroll it all the way down and choose your profile image.
- Click the profile, and there will be another menu with various options.
- Click “My profile,” and you will find a dropdown again, and select “Appear online.”
- Then, press the A button on your controller.
- Choose the “Appear offline” and press the A button again.
- This way, the availability status of your account cannot be seen to other players, including your friends.
If you want to play a game with your pals but don’t want to get disturbed by random players,
here are the settings you can apply to your console.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller. Go to the “System” option on the menu and select “Settings.”
- Then, press the A button on the controller.
- Go to the “Account” menu and scroll all the way down until you find the “Privacy and online safety” option.
- Select it and press the A button again on your controller.
- Next, select the “Xbox Live Privacy” option and press the A button.
- Then, locate the option of view details and customize on the other menu and press the A button.
- Select the “Online status and history” and press the A button again.
- In this part, you will find a number of different categories with the corresponding menus.
- It includes Friends, Block, and Everybody options.
- To appear online for your friends only, choose the “Friends” option.
- This way, any stranger will not be able to see the availability status of your account.
That’s how to appear offline on Xbox One.
There is actually a “do not disturb” option that allows you to appear online without being bothered by any kind of notifications.
- How To Connect Xbox One Controller To Android – Easy Guide
- How to Clear Cache On Xbox One – Simple Step by Step Tutorial
- How to Sync Xbox 360 Controller with Various Devices
It is another excellent option that you can select when you want to focus on a specific difficult part of the game.