Facebook is a social networking website that allows users to connect with friends and family online (deactive facebook Account). Users can create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Additionally, users can join common-interest user groups, organized by workplace, school or college, or other characteristics, and categorize their friends into lists such as “People From Work” or “Close Friends”.
Facebook also allows users to share photos, videos, links, and other content. It also offers various features for businesses and organizations to promote their products and services, as well as for individuals to promote their personal brand.
It was launched in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes, and Dustin Moskovitz while they were students at Harvard University.
How To Deactive Facebook Account
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the screen
- Select Settings & Privacy
- Click Settings
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column
- Click Deactivation and Deletion
- Choose Deactivate Account, then click Continue to Account Deactivation
- Enter your password and give a reason for leaving (if desired)
- Click Deactivate
Please note that deactivating your account will temporarily disable your account, while deletion is permanent. If you want to delete your account, select Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion, and follow the instructions.
- Easy Guide: How To Delete Instagram Account
- Easy Guide: How to Delete a Comment on Instagram
- Easy Guides: How to Buy Dogecoin Cryptocurrency
How to Reactive Facebook
- Go to the Facebook login page: https://www.facebook.com/
- Enter your login information (email or phone number and password)
- Click Log In
If your account is still deactivated, it will automatically reactivate. If your account has been deleted, you will need to create a new account.